We used the same taxi driver as before 🙂
Mussa took us anywhere we wanted, was always on time, drove extremely cautiously, spoke fluent English and some Polish, In addition to being our trusted driver he arranged for us tours of Stone Town, the spice farm and a authentic Dhow sailing trip - We highly recommend him!
Mussa Sammer can be reached on WhatsApp at +255 778 010 407
- travel dates: 13-27 November
- Tanzanian visa on arrival - 50 USD
- accommodation: Sunset Bungalows Plil Pili
IMPORTANT: In Zanzibar, they do NOT accept dollar bills older than 2009.
At the time of our travel 10$ (USD) was around 12.000 TZS (Tanzanian Shilling)
- dress or pereo on the beach - 7-10$
- beer on the beach - 3$
- taxi Sunset to Jambiani - 35$
- all day trip to Stone Town - 50-70$