We rented a car from Hertz, on arrival in Ohryd Airport, North Macedonia (28 euro per day).
Visoki Decani Monastery is guarded by KFOR military forces - you will need to leave your passport with the soldiers at the entrance gate. Entrance is free.
- travel dates: 25 June (afternoon) - 27 June 2021 (2 days)
- accommodation: Prizren (2 nights) and Peja (1 night)
- currency: euro (€)
- entrance to monasteries is free
At the time of our travel Kosovo's currency is euro.
- dinner with drinks for 3 people in Prizren - 36 euro
- accomodation in Prizren (2 rooms for 2 nights) - 35 euro
- petrol (full tank) - 27 euro
- accommodation in Peja (2 rooms in hostel) - 26 euro per night